Red latex corset with white lines. Hook closure in the front, lacing in the back.
- latex thickness: 0,35 mm
Tips on how to use and care for latex clothing:
Caring for latex:
To ensure that latex remains new and beautiful for a longer period of time, evade contact with long nails, jewellery, metal, grease, oils, solvents, chlorinated water. Prolonged periods of exposure to sun as well as nicotine damage the structure of latex. Always treat your latex clothing with care; when getting dressed, do not overly strech or pull it.
Latex clothing must be hand-washed in lukewarm water. For the best results, use a soft pH neutral soap or specific cleaning agents for latex.
Cleaning agents for latex:
- Silicone oil. It will make your clothing soft, easy to put on and shiny. It creates a layer of oil, and a previously used latex garment will look as new.
- Talcum powder. It protects latex material during storage, prevents sticking of the clothing and facilitates putting it on.
- Cleaning agent for latex material. It must be used for specific stains only, for example, glue stains. Put one drop of the cleaning agent on latex and rub it with a soft cloth.
Latex must be stored in a dry, dark and cool place. It can be placed in a wardrobe or in plastic bags.
This item can not be delivered outside the Baltic states.
Perfect care for your special latex-products. Content:
• Latex-glance spray, FCKW-free 100 ml aerosol;
• Latex-special washing agent, 200 ml bottle;
• Latex-powder, 50 g tin;
• Special cleaner, 50 ml hygiene spray bottle.