Motivation comes in many forms. This cattle prod-style electroplay wand creates different sensations specific to the area it’s applied with a light zap perfect for training or teasing. Tickling, tingling, and a moderate sting are all within the realm of possibility with the Stinger.
The Stinger’s handle features a non-slip, non-conductive rubber grip, and a safe but powerful current runs between two prongs at end of the contrasting red shaft.
- Moderate Sting
- Simple Push-Button Operation
- Creates Mildly Painful or Tickling Sensations
- Loud Crackling Sound and Visible Spark
- Stimulates Multiple Senses
- Non-Conductive Rubber Grip
- Leaves No Visible Effects
- Suitable for New and Experienced E-Stim Players
- Total Length: 38 cm
- Width/Diameter: 2 - 3.8 cm
- Battery Type & Qty: 2 AA (not included)
- Material: ABS with PU coating
Safe, sane, and consensual (SSC) is one of the values surrounding ethically acceptable behavior in BDSM, kink, and alternative sexuality communities. Safe means that the risk of activities should be understood by all participants, taking all precautions to prevent accidents or injury. Sane is to undertake activities in a sensible and sane state of mind, understanding the difference between fantasy and reality. Consensual means that all parties have freely and fully consented to the activity and were in a sound state of mind.
Kink by Doc Johnson is an exciting collaboration with Kink.com to create a collection of high-quality authentic fetish items suitable for long-term practitioners and new initiates alike.